Search This Blog and connected sites

Saturday 12 April 2008

Welcome

Hi and welcome to the Electrical Advice Blog,
This Blog is all about giving advice on almost all electrical matters in the UK, It is not here however to give advice on how to do your own electrics. It's more a what should I expect to happen when I get my house rewired or is my electrician ripping me off!

I'll give advice and tips on electrical safety inspections, having a fuse board changed, your house rewired new electrical sockets.

So how do you know I'm qualified to give out this advice?
I run my own electrical contracting company in Bengeo Hertford, Hertfordshire and have done since May 2005 and I've been an electrician since 1995, I believe I do a fantastic and professional job. I also like to think that I'm honest and have integrity, and run a good company.

Why do I give out this advice?
I give out this advice for many reasons;
  • To help people understand a bit about the electrical trade.
  • To help people understand what happens when they have electrical work done.
  • So people don't get ripped off by the cowboys that have given us a bad name.
  • So people will have a better idea if the work is being done properly.
  • To build a name for myself and my company.
I hope you find this blog useful and will post some questions for me and give me feedback on what you'd like to see here!

Thanks

Paul Jennings
Hertford's Electrician

No comments: